Thursday, December 20, 2007

Electric Car

I have been tossing around the idea of late of building an electric car. I know I can't afford it at the moment, but its always fun to dream and plan. I want something I can use for my daily commute to work. Most days I put on less than 30 miles, but I would like to be able to safely make a 150 mile trip. I'm working on some research, and things are in the early phase right now, I just started looking up things today.

Being early in the research phases yet its hard to say where this goes. One vehicle I would like to convert is something like my wife's 2002 Ford Escape. I really like how it handles, and it is a handy vehicle to have, plus I like the idea of having a 4wd EV.

Hopefully I will do more planning and you will see more blog postings here.

No comments: