feel free to let me know. Thanks to everybody who helped.
- MPTC blocks IRC, work a rounds were needed to join the "fail safe" channel.
- MPTC wireless issues, most of use had issues joining the network/getting an IP. Once on the network with an IP things were ok.
- Streaming video over EVDO Rev A. isn't to bad. (Sprint)
- Group audio is an issue. (headsets would help)
- I want a better camera
- DimDim might work best for whiteboard, and maybe presentations, audio and video kinda lacking yet. Only the presenter can stream a small video. Limit to 3 Audio mics and seemed laggy.
- Stickam had decent video and audio for a presenter, might be one of the best options to stream video.
- Adobe Breeze was kinda neat, was the best "shared" video experience We got 4 streams going at once everybody had the same size video window. Audio was also decent. Sharing docs was better in DimDim.
- I should get a headset with a mic built in.
- Learned a bunch about the touchscreen thingy that controls the room. It is east to use but we still don't know everything.
- Having more than one internet connection was nice when we started loading on the video.
- We could have used more time and been more prepared.
Other thoughts and ideas.
- I had an idea that might be good to try. We have two projectors that can be hooked to two different computers, for presentations coming from a remote source we could combo a shared presentation on google docs on one screen and a stickam session showing video of the presenter with audio on the other.
- More research about what we can do at MPTC with what the room is equipped with might help.
- Maybe look at Talkshoe for audio, didn't have time for this last night.
- Look for other video options. I'm sure there are other options that might have andvantages.
- It would be nice to figure out how to record the audio/video for later distribution via a podcast.