Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More Cranky Geeks

I'm still trying to catch up on my podcasts, currently I'm over 14 hours behind. I've listened to a few Cranky Geeks shows now, and the show isn't bad, but they really do a crappy job cutting in the commercials, they really need to work on that. This brings up an interesting point, this is the first podcast I am listening to with commercials. Personally I don't mind the commercials as much as I mind the audio level differences between the show and commerials. If I had it my way, I'd say no commerials, however I do understand that most podcasts are done out of personal interest, and can get costly.

I've fired up the monitoring server again, and started to get to work on it. I haven't made any progress yet, but I'm hoping to get it done sometime next week.

No comments: