Saturday, September 06, 2008

New Podcast and FDLLUG News

I added the new gdgt podcast to my listening today done by Peter Rojas and Ryan Block.  The podcast can be found at http://gdgt.com or in iTunes.  I have listened to a little over half of the first weekly podcast.  This podcast is going over things in the gadgets in the past year. It sounds like future podcasts might be more about the current weeks gadget news in the future.  Audio quality was good and the two make a good team, I think this podcast will stay in my subscription list.

I am also preparing for the next FDLLUG meeting, so far things are going ok, I think we will have enough things to test to keep us busy for a little while.  It looks like DimDim might be a good option to use overall, but we will see what that night brings.  If things go well, I might be able to wrap everything up into a podcast and release it also.


No comments: